Ultrasound showed white spot on ovaries. Having period pains along with backaches, sore nipples, headache long after coming off depo shot. Suggestions?

Hello, I am 19 years old and have very bad pains in my stomach iv been o doctors and hospital about this and had lots of tests don t iv also had an ultrasound scan as well a few weeks ago and I noticed that on my overys there was a clear back ground with a white dot in the middle its really worrying me. I didn t start my period untill I was just turned 18 and I had the depo injection for 3 month then came off it because of gaining a lot of weight I didn t have a period for 7 month and that s when the pains started iv now had a period and the pain came back even worse along with back ache, iv came off my period and the pain is carrying on with my back and stomach following sore nipples and a massive heading!! Why is this? Please help..
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  78 Awaiting Answer