Ultrasound showed thickened endometrium, dotted calcification, ovarian new growth. Meaning?

hi my ultra sound test was the endometruim is THICKENED measuring 13.7mm. The right ovary measures 4.8 x 2.8 x 3.0 cm. While the left ovary measures 11.4 x 8.8 x 11.3cm.consisting of 2 compartments : 1st measuring 8.9 x 7.7 cm showing dotted calcification . 2nd measures 10.3 x 7.7 cm. What does it mean? The impression was Normal sized anteverted uterus with Homogenous Myometrium thickened Endometruim, Ovarian new growth.what would be the result? is it normal? thank you..
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013