Ultrasound showed small subcentimeter fibroids, anechoic right ovarian cyst. Suggestion?

I m 46 years old, periods regular 28 days until December. LMP 12/24/12 so im over 20 days late now. I had ultrasound 4 days ago that showed my endometrium measures 1.4 cm, prominent endometrium, 3 small subcentimeter fibroids , additional 1.2 cm right anterior uterine body heroterogenous echogenicity may represent fibroid. A 2.1cm thin walled anechoic right ovarian cyst , 3mm echogenic right ovarian nodule, may represent a dermoid. 3.6cm left ovarian simple cyst. Would all this make my period late? What does this mean
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013