Ultrasound showed renal cyst. MRI showed cystic mass in kidney. What does this mean?

In 2010 I had an Ultra Sound done that showed 5.6cm right renal cyst . Normal renal echotexture - No hydronephrosis - right kidney measures 11.3cm & left measures 12.9cm . I recently had a MRI done for same issue. Finding = 4.1cm x 3.4cm x 4.2 cm cystic mass rising from the superior pole of the right kidney. Along the anterior lateral margin of this cystic mass is a 1.7cm x 0.6cm x 1.5cm enhancing mural nodule. The enchancing mural nodule would place this as a Bosniak lll lesion . What does this mean? Did the Size shrink or just change appearance? What would be the next step? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012