Ultrasound showed pelviectasis of kidneys. Why has it happened again? Ureter be recoiled again?

I m 44 years old and had an ultrasound last wednesday and the results came back that there is pelviectasis of the right and left kidney . Mild to moderate left hydronephrosis and extrarenal pelvis versus mild right hydronephrosis. Two years ago this had happen before and found that it was caused by the left uterer had a kink in it and the urologist had opened it up with a balloon and that seemed to work. Now two years later it s happening again but can it be possible for the uterer to maybe recoiled again I think he called this diagnois UPJ.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012