Ultrasound showed ovarian cysts and free fluid in cul de sac. Have abdominal pain. Is the fluid harmful?

Hello Dr Mia I had an ultrasound 2weeks ago and some cysts where located on both sides of my ovaries and then, it says free fluid on the posterior cul de sac. My dr says the cysts are popping hence the fluid. A few hours ago, I noticed severe pain/ pressure in my uterus/ lower abdomen , same area the fluid is settled. My question here is, is this fluid harmful? How do I get rid of it? And I have been trying to be pregnant for a year now without luck. I am 36years old. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  221 Awaiting Answer