Ultrasound showed ovarian cyst, have sore breasts, weight gain, tiredness. Chances of misdiagnosis?

I was thinking that I was pregnant a few weeks ago n I took a hpt which came back negative so that was a relief. I later started having light stomack pains so I went to the doctor. My Obgyn gave me a urine test (negative) then he sent me to get a vaginal ultrasound to see why I was having slight pain. The ultrasound seen a cyst on my ovary . I started to have sore breast/weight gain/stay tired. I wanted to know is there any chance the doctor could have mistaken that cyst for a baby... Or was he even looking for a baby since my urine test was negative. At the time of the ultrasound I would have been 5 or 6 weeks if I am pregnant. HELP
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012