Ultrasound showed no fetal pole, prone to miscarriage, having brown spotting. What does it mean ?

Good pm doc, according to my ultrasound , no petal pole seen the doctor said i have subchorionic hemorrhage and they let me stop taking duvadilan since I will be prone to miscarriage the met of the sperm cell and egg cell is not healthy as they said. I am experiencing blood or brown spotting for a week now. Will I believe to them immediately? According to my LMP I am 10 weeks to 11 weeks but in the ultrasound its only 7 weeks and 6 days. Here are the ultrasound report: Decidualized gestational sac and mega yolk sac 8.7 mm; no petal pole seen + subhorionic hemorrage, inferolateral pole measuring 27.1 x22.7x9.2 mm=3 cc volume Please expalin to me clearly what does it mean.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013