Ultrasound showed mild right pelvocaliectasia,partially obstructing ureteral lithiasis,crystals in the kidney

hi! My recent KUB ultrasound result reads: No significant interval change of the previously noted mild right pelvocaliectasia which may be secondary to atony from infection or partially obstructing ureteral lithiasis. Sediment/ crystals, right kidney ... what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Urologist 's  Response
You are having mild dilatation of right kidney which could be because of stone or infection. Best investigation is plain CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis. If there is stone in ureter and if its 5 or less than 5 mm then spontaneous passage is likely. Also get your urine examined to look for any infection. Please consult your urologist.