Ultrasound showed mild fatty liver, tests showed elevated blood sugar, high BUA, low SGPT and SGOT. What is the diagnosis?

My doctor ordered an AUS and pelvic ultrasound based on my symptoms to rule out intra-abdominal pathology . My ultrasound result showed the impression of mild fatty liver infiltration so my doctor ordered for a test of my fasting blood sugar, cholesterol, Triglycerieds, LDL and HDL, BUA, SGPT and SGOT . The result showed elevated blood sugar at 119.81mg/dl, high BUA at 6.24mg/dl, low SGPT at 2.47IU/L and low SGOT AT 6.43 IU/L. Please help me understand what these means. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012