Ultrasound showed lump in uterus. Done CA-125 test. Can lump cause pressure in abdomen?

Good night readers and i would welcome if there is a doctor on board. sometime last week i started suffering form some discomfort in my private, it felt like i wanted to miscarry, i went to a gynecologist and she sent me to do an ultra sound which i completed, day before yesterday, everything seemed normal with the exception, of a lump identified to the posterior aspect of the uterus ( corporeal toward the posterior wall) measuring 5.01 cm which shows peripheral blood flow within . liquid areas are also seen towards the periphery- suggest fibroid with hemorrhagic zone but no exclude to be uterine malignancy . i was further sent to complete a Ca-125 test, which came back as 21.0 h U/ml. The gyno said that s borderline. I also completed a pap smear , upon the pap smear process blood was found at the mouth of the uterus or cervix. I presently await that result. despite the use of the pan killers i am still experiencing the urge to push or a very heavy pressing down of my uterus mouth feeling like if i want to miscarry a child. my question is could the lump cause that feeling? or might there be more going on ? i await surgery while i am not sure i can await for the 10 days schedule , i just need some answers. if anyone had this experience
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013