Ultrasound showed large masses. Suspicion of blood clots or molar pregnancy. What could it be other than molar?

Hello. I had an ultrasound today at what would have been 7w6d of pregnancy. While normal yolk sac found, there was no embryo or perhaps remnants of an embryo. However, additionally, there were three large masses that the radiologist could not identify. He suspects either blood clots or a molar pregnancy . I ve had no bleeding, no pain save for a mild burning sensation in my uterus , and only normal consistent nausea. Also, the masses seem inconsistent with my perception of grape-like molar growths.. I m seeing my OB on Monday to try to schedule a D&C but am feeling nervous about waiting that long. My question is, if it s not a molar pregnancy, could it be a hemorrhage or something dangerous in the near-term? (Sorry so long). Thank-you.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013