Ultrasound showed hypo-echoic lesions. Is there any treatment without side effects?

Hi..I am Sara..In my ultrasound hypoehoic lesion of 4.1 * 2.3 cm was diagnosed. I am 27 years old and unmarried, What is the treatment for it? I cannot have surgery as I am unmarried. Is there any other treatment without side effects? Is homeopathic treatment can resolve the issue without surgery? Will homeopathic medicines will have side effects like hair growth, deeper voice, weight gain etc? Kindly guide me in this regard.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012