Ultrasound showed follicles, partner has low sperm count. Advised implants, had miscarriage. Suggestion?

Hello just had an ultrasound done this am and was told I had 6 follicles in left and 2 in righ. Also my husband has low sperm about 10million and 32% i am 38 years old and just had a miscarriage 8 months ago. I am so worried about my ability to concieve. Its my second miscarriage in my life first at 19. The doctor said that we could try implant with or without meds. What should I do and is this more about him or me. he is 36
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012