Ultrasound showed dilated calculus. Used cystone. Have stomach pain. Better treatment?

hello sir my name is kumar vishwajeet and i iam 25 year old, presently from india. when i altrasound my belly it is found that a dialted calculus is found in lower segment near at 5*2mm so i used a cystone( a himalaya product tabletes) since ane and half month but before some days i have maga pan in to my belly so please advise me what should be better treatment
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
hi kumar
looks like you have an ureteric stone impacted at its junction with bladder
repeat an ultrasound and urine examination
this stone may have to be removed cystoscopically
consult an urologist for same
hope this answers your query
get well soon