Ultrasound showed child having arthogryposis. Anocentesis done. Can it cause any harm to child?

hello i was 24 weeks pregnant and my doctor noticed that my ultrasound was showing that our baby girl had arthogryposis, I then had an anocentesis done and thats when i believe our baby died. I had to be induced to deliver four days later. What can you tell me about Arthogryposis and how it affects a baby? if my baby died from the anocentesis did she suffer? If she would have lived how long would her life span be with Arthogryposis. Thanks Amanda
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013