Ultrasound scan shows unilocular cyst. Will it create any problem and should go for operation?

I am 26 yrs old, My scan report - Right adnexa shows a unilocular cyst (simple cyst) measuring 6.8 x 6.2 cm in scan report taken on 09 March 2012(GA BY LMP - 20 weeks 3 days, LMP - 18 October 2011). I want to know whether it will create any problem and whether it is serious as my doctor has advised full rest and said that it is bit serious and should operated immediately if pain comes in stomach . I request for correct guidance. Please send me a reply as soon as possible. Thanking You Vincy
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
your doc says you are pregnant of 20 wks .it is hard to get resolved by itself.otherwise in non pregnant stage some one can wait & take treatment to get resolved.normally cust of dia.5cm gets resolved in most of cases by itself.but ur cyst is can be twisted and at that time you have only one option as an operation.yaa its have to do frequently USG to measure the size of cyst.and as per legally one can not terminate pregnancy beyond 21 wks.unless and untill there is the some solid specific indication with might have known the case in mumbai where the court does not allow to terminate the fetus who is having congenital heart disease because it was consult your gynaecologist and take advice from her.