Ultrasound scan shows mild bulky uterus with gestational sac of 4weeks, 3 days, posterior wall uterine myoma, left ovarian cyst. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor My wife just had USG TRANS VAGINAL SCAN [TVS] . Please find the explanation as mentioned below. I am really not getting what this report is saying. It would be really helpful if you can analyze this report and can explain me in a general terms. You can send your analysis on YYYY@YYYY . BLADDER : EMPTY UTERUS :- Mildly bulky in size with a gestational sac noted within endometrium corresponding to gestational age of 4 weeks 3 days. No fetal pole/ yolk sac / cardiac activity noted. Hyperechoic myoma noted in the posterior wall of fundus measuring 3.9*3.7*4.4 cm , which shows minimal internal vascularity. Uterine size : 8*5*6 cm Endometrial thickness – 1.26 cm OVARIES:- Right Ovary : Normal in size , shape & echogenicity Left Ovary : Anechoic cyst noted in the left ovary measuring 4.6*4.2*3.6 cms RO – 1.8*2.4*1.2 cms , volume 2.8 ml LO – 1.9*1.5*1.9 cms , volume 3 ml No free fluid IMPRESSION:- 1) Mildly bulky uterus with gestational sac within corresponding to 4 weeks 3 days (MSD) 2) Posterior wall uterine myoma 3) Left ovarian simple cyst
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012