Ultrasound scan of uterus done. What does the result indicate?

hi good day im april torres i just want to know whats happening to may body cause my last menstration was jan.8,2013 then now i went to clinic and they ultrasound me the result was ( the anteverted uterus is normal in size, contour and echopattern. it measures 59 x 46 x37mm. the endometrial stripe is intact with full thickness of 3mm. no focal mass is noted. the cervix is unremarkable. the right ovary measures 28x17mm. the left ovary 30x18mm. several small subcapsular follicles are noted in both ovaries. no adnesal mass is seen. no free fluid is noted in the culde-sac. impression: normal sized anterverted uterus. intact endometrial stripe. polycystic ovaries considered transvaginal ultrasound is suggested for bettr evaluation. ) please help me cause i dont know if im pregnant or what please help me i didnt understandthe result
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013