Ultrasound scan of pelvis and abdomen show 2 dark patches, suffer bloating, heartburn, nausea. What could be the cause ?

Hi I went for an ultrasound scan of my pelvis and abdomen . I saw 2 dark patch during the scan, what is that lightly to be? I m constantly suffer from bloated tummy after eating or before eating. I am experience heart burn everyday. sometime feel vomiting and nausea, also headaches occured just from yesterday. before the result comes back to me by this week, I would like to know what should I expect to hear.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013