Ultrasound scan of kidney done, shows cortical cysts, distended bladder, renal disease, pleural effusion. What does this report mean?

my ultrasound report is RIGHT kIDNEY- mearure 113*38 and show bright echotexture. Corticomedullary differentiation is maintain. Small cortical cyst noted in the lower pole. No obvious calculus/ hydronephrosis is seen. Left Kidney - mearure 101*45 and show bright echotexture. Corticomedullary differentiation is maintain. Small cortical cyst noted in the lower pole. No obvious calculus/hydronephrosis is seen. Urinary Bladder m- is seen in partially distended state. It is regular in outline and shows or no mass lesion. Wall thickness is normal Prostate - is normal in size and echotexture, Vol. 21.7cc IMPRESSION - Bilateral medical renal disease with small cortical cysts . Right pleural effusion noted You are requested to suggest what this report shows.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response
u need to give me more information for eg ur age and family history.anyways going by ravines criteria u dont seem to have ADPKD. have enclosed the criteria below for ur viewing
Ravine et al.established age-dependent ultrasound diagnostic criteria for PKD1. Specifically, in at-risk individuals between 15 and 30 yr of age, at least two unilateral or bilateral kidney cysts; in individuals between 30 and 59 yr of age, two cysts in each kidney; and in individuals older than 60 yr, at least four cysts in each kidney. so it is absolutely by age.
if it is any other kidney disease apart from the cystic ones we cannot just tell it by the ultrasound alone u need to mention
1. blood pressure
2. urine examination for presence of proteinuria / hematuria
3. blood urea and serum creatinine