Ultrasound scan done, shows gravid uterus containing gestational sac with fetal pole maturity of 6 weeks. Suggestions?

Hi I am 28 years old LADY, I have just gone through my Ultrasonography and the report says the following things : Uterus : Gravid uterus containing gestationsal sac with fetal pole . No fetal cardiac pulsatios demonstrated . Internal OS is Closed. Fetal maturity 6 weeks + CRL measures 0.7 cm SAC measures 2.6 cm. Ovaries : Both ovaries are normal in size and shape . No focal lesion is seen. POD : Free U. Bladder ; Urinary bladder is normal in size and wall thickness. No intralumenal mass lession is seen. Impression : GRAVID UTERUS CONTAINING GESTATIONAL SAC WITH FETAL POLE MATURITY 6 WEEKS + Please suggest me on the same as i am very disappointed as well as my husbands and parents.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012