Ultrasound scan done, shows endometrial thickness, septated at fundas end, thyroid report done. Normal or abnormal findings?

Hi i am 22 years old and had an internal scan to see if their were any problems. I got a letter saying Ultrasonic Scan: uterus normal, endometrial thickness 7.7mm (is this normal) appear septated at fundas end. I had searched the internet to see what it means and if it is normal or not and i cannot find anything, and i really would like to know if this is fine and what it means by appear septated at fundas end. Also it says my day 2 TSH 1.51 mU/I, LH 5 IU/L, FSH 4 IU/L, Estradiol 142 pmol/l, Prolactin 190 MU/l, Testosterone 1.5 nmol/l, Steroid hormone-binding globulin 54 nmol/l, free testosterone index 2.8. It is so stressful i do not understand any of this and i have no hospital appointment until May. If you could help me and explain this to me and what is normal and what is not and what it all means i would be so greatful!! Thankyou Regards
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012