Ultrasound says "prominence of the pelvicalyceal system seen at right kidney". What does it mean ?

my ultrasound says prominence of the pelvicalyceal system is seen at right kidney .what does it mean & what is the risk factor for my there any serious abnormality.bilateral nephrolithiasis since 2008.eswl done twice.but multiple stones were noted in both the kidney at all the poles on 02.10.2012 by ultrasound. serum urea-20,serum creatinine-0.8, urine microscopy-leucosites-1 to 2,epith cells-1 to 2.but the pelvicalyceal system is normal in left kidney but the same is seen in right YYYY@YYYY -e mail id
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012