Ultrasound reveals left adnexal haemorrhagic cyst, myometrial cyst and fibroids. Leaky urine, missed periods. Pregnant ?

My recent transvaginal us revealed left adnexal haemorrhagic cyst (13 x 10 x 13mm) , small myometrial cyst (7 x 4 x 4mm) and fibroids . My period was due on 2 sept and am on a 28 day regular cycle but missed it this time. pregnancy test were negative. i am having discharges but normal in color and smell but the feeling is like i leaked urine. the dull pain on my left side started three months ago accompanied by unusual heavy menstrual bleeding. then this month no period but the pain was more intense. i was told that the cyst ruptured and will be absorbed by the body. my next period should be due by the end of the month. i ve been reading a lot about this condition and it appears it is normal. is it? . i m due for a check up at the end of a week for another pregnancy test. i dont believe I am pregannt but the waiting is making me anxious.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012