Ultrasound report shows slightly coarse hepatic parenchyma, right adnexal ovarian cyst. Any problem?

sir, my wife has problem show in an altrasound report pasted below.please advise. ULTRASOUND ABDOMEN AND PELVIS LIVER: Liver shows slightly coarse parenchymal echotexture, however size is normal and contours are smooth. . No focal lesion seen. No Intra/extrahepatic cholestasis seen. PORTA HEPATIS: Portal vein is normal in diameter measuring 10.5 mm (Normal 13 mm). There is no evidence of lymphadenopathy / mass at porta hepatis. CBD is normal in caliber. GALL BLADDER: Minimally distended. There is no evidence of peri cholecystic fluid. PANCREAS: Pancreas and midline structures are obscured by the bowel gases. SPLEEN: Normal in size measuring 10.8 cm (Normal ≤ 13 cm). No focal lesion seen. KIDNEYS: Both kidneys are normal in size, shape and position. Bipolar length Parenchymal thickness Right Kidney 11.32 cm 1.13 cm Left Kidney 11.32 cm 1.46 cm No renal parenchymal pathology seen. Normal cortical thickness and corticomedullary differentiation. No stone or hydronephrosis seen. No renal or adrenal mass is seen. URINARY BLADDER: Normally distended. Normal walls. No evidence of calculus or mass seen. UTERUS: Uterus is normal in size and anteverted in position. It measures 4.12 x 5.99 x 9.78 cm. Endometrial lining is intact and measures 4.4 mm. No intra uterine mass is seen. No fluid, gestational sac or RPOCs are seen in uterine cavity. Few calcific foci are seen in the uterine wall. OVARIES: A large, well defined, rounded cystic lesion is noted in right adnexa. It measures 6.26 x 7.64 x 8 cm (200 mL in volume). No debris or septation noted in this cyst. Walls appear thin and smooth, no calcification seen. Right ovary is not separately visualized. Left ovary is not visualized. GENERAL SURVEY: There is no evidence of free intra abdominal fluid. No pleural effusion seen. CONCLUSION: • Slightly coarse hepatic parenchyma may be due to hepatic parenchymal disease. Correlate with LFTs and hepatic viral serology. • Right adnexal cyst, most likely ovarian in origin.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012