Ultrasound report shows anteverted uterus, small echofree area within endometrium. Have abdominal pain, spotting. Pregnant ?

Hello Doctor My US OB scan report shows Anteverted uterus , Endometrial thickness is 11m. And within the endometium there is a small echofree area of 4x4x3mm. Which may represent a very large gestation sac or a pseudo sac. Right and left ovary seen, corpus luteum noted as well as a 40x29x34mm thin walled simple cyst. And no obvious adnexal masses seen and no free fluid seen in the pouch of douglas.Clinical correlation is suggested with left ovarian cyst .This report is taken on 7 weeks after periods. Now i am feeling abdominal pains and PV spotting in my body for the last 3 days. Please what happened to me? Am i pregnant or not? What should i do Please help me? Waiting Please Help me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013