Ultrasound report showing cystic lesion with low level internal echos and septations. History of endometriosis and fibroid removal. Advice?

Hi doctor, I need your help regarding the ultrasound result .The following results have been mentioned. within the left ovary , there is a complex cystic lesion containing low level internal echoes and septations. History:intermittent left iliac fossa pain.Past history of endometriosis and fibroid removal. Ultralsound shows that there is a a complex cystic lesion containing low level internal echoes and septations. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012