Ultrasound report showed anteverted uterus, heterogenous myometrium echotexture, Hypoechoic lesion. Suggest?

This is the main body of Ultrasound report Uterus Anteverted, measure 8.2x4.3cm Myometrium echotexture is heterogenous, Hypoechoic lesion of size 3.0x2.6cm seen in anterior wall of uterus. A large hypoechoic lesion of size 7.4x5.6 cm is projecting out from fundal region of uterus. Endometrial echo is well defined and measures 4.9mm in thickness. So please suggested us what to do as the age of my sister is 32 years
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013