Ultrasound report revealed calcific foci in prostrate. Will this lead to cancer?

My father is 71+, In the year ongoing a regular check up test in ultrasound we founf that his nrt kidney is 61mm and lft kidney is normal in size . Any way now in the year 2013 ongoing ultra sound we found the kidney remains same but prostrate is normal in size but it shows calcific foci in it. Well my father is very nervous a person he is thinking that it is leading to cancer. Please suggest that can this calcifoci lead to cancer?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013