Ultrasound report normal, blood test normal. Will fertomid 50 helps to get pregnant in old age?

Would you like to suggest me to try Fertomid 50 - if my age is over 40 (47) and in my past 2 years ago I get pregnant naturally, but accidentally I have had a miscarriage ... After we tried with my partner (30yo) many times, but without any success. We have been checked and everything seems to be OK... I am still ovulating and I was checked by specialist in Gynecology- ultrasound for my ovarian ...may I get some blockage or cyst ... But the results was all ok... I was for blood test for ovulation as well and there was everything Ok as well... I know my age is highly up, but it will be not possible to try with some help as Fertomid? In my past 30y ago I was married and I delivered 3 healthy babies, today adult. With my partner we would like soon marry and get a new family, but my age make us troubles in this case many thanks for your answer. ingrid
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012