Ultrasound report indicates bulky uterus, lesions in myometrium, endometrium mildly indented with fibroids. What does it mean?

My wife s ultrasound report shows that Utres is bulky with an irregular outline, 2-3 small focal hypoescoic lession are seen in the myometrium . thelargest one being 16.8mm . The endometrial lining is 6.7 mm mildly indented by fibroids . please advice. The myo- endometrial interface is fairly preserved. The right ovary measures 20x13x11mm with a volumum of 1.6cc the lesft ovary measures 23x21x20mm with a volume of 5.1cc . Teh pouch of Douglas shows minimal free fluid.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013