Ultrasound report. Have irregular periods, on ovaral for conceiving. Do i have PCOD?

HELLO DOCTOR I HAD MY ULTRASOUND SCANNING DONE FOR IRREGULAR PERIODS BUT EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL, BUT IN BOLD LETTERS IT STATED SMALL PHERPICAL FOLLICLES FOUND, BUT MY OVARY SIZE IS NORMAL. IMPRESSION STATED MILD PCOD CHANGES AND NO OTHER SONOLOGICAL DISORDER FOUND. MY DOCTOR SAID NOTHING TO WORRY. I WAS MARRIED AND WNATED TO PLAN APRIL 2012 SO SHE PUT ME ON OVARAL L PILL FOR 1 YEAR, NOW AFTER STOPPING AGAIN MY PERIOD IS IRREGULAR, NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR CONCEIVING, PLS EXPLAIN MY REPORT, DO I HAVE PCOD
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012