Ultrasound post treatment for bilateral PCOS showed normal ovaries, multi-cystic dysplastic kidney with hypertrophy. Meaning?

hello sir! i am 20 years old.. i had bilateral polysystic ovary . i am undergoing treatment since 6 months . yesterday i got my ultrasonogram done and the report says normal ovaries .. but it also shows left kidney measures 60*10 mm and it says parenchyma is replaced by multiple enechoitic cysts . and my left kidney measures 143*58mm, which says it is enlarged in size !!! the impression of the report is RIGHT MULTICYSTIC DYSPLASTIC KIDNEY WITH COMPENSATORY HYPERTROPHY OF LEFT KIDNEY !! plz tel me what does this mean and is it dangerous and should i continue tablets for d pcod even if my ovaries are normal??? plz reply
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer