Ultrasound of whole abdomen showed hepatomegaly with fatty changes. Treatment advise?

Hallo Doctor, My age is 31 and as per my US Scan Whole Abdomen Report, My utreus is retroverted and measures 9.8*5.6*4.8cm, myometrial echopattern normal. No focal lesion seen. Endometrial thicknes is 6.2mm. Nabothian cyst of 12mm and 8mm are noted in the cervix. Right ovary measures 3.7*1.7cm and show a dominant follicle measuring 19.5*9.5mm. Left ovary is not visualized (H/O surgery). No adnexal masses seen. No fluid in pouch of Douglas. No ascites or pleural effusion . Conclusion of the report is that Hepatomegaly with fatty changes. Please advice me on the above
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012