Ultrasound of both kidneys done. What is the overall condition?

I got my ultrasound done yesterday which revealses that, both kidneys are normal in shape and size with mild increased cortical echogenicity in the right kidney and generalised increased cortical echogenicity in the left kidney. There is no evidence of any mass lesion, hydronephrosis or calculus disease. The renal parenchymal thicknesss is normal in both kidenys. The right kidney measures 10.8x3.9 cms. and the left kideny measures 11.8x5.7 cms. Now I want to know the overall conditions of my kidneys?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013