Ultrasound of a breast lump. fibromyalgia and mthfr gene mutation. What can this lead to?

I am 41 yo female, 193 lbs, 5 1 . I recently had a mammogram and ultrasound on a breast lump . Nothing abnormal found. Should I be requesting a biopsy? My pcp is happy to just let it go since nothing found. I might be inclined to do the same except that I also have a small lump in my inner thigh. Brest lump is not painful but leg one is. Ultrasound 1 yr ago also found nothing. I am concerned that maybe there is something really going on. What are these lumps? I have fibromyalgia and mthfr gene mutation . When I have random pains I usually chalk it up to the fibro, but this is palpable and seems very different. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012