Ultrasound neck shows necrotic lymphnodes or nodal conglomerates. What could this be?

hello Dr. I got one lump in the right side of my neck. I have taken ultrasound and CT scan for that and in the report they mentioned as two well circumscribed low density foci with peripheral enhancement, one within the right supraclavicular region and one within the superior mediastinum . In addition there is soft tissue density mass within the right paratracheal region measuring 24x17mm. there is no underlying pulmonary mass or nodule. It represents as necrotic lymph nodes or nodal conglomerates
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012