Ultrasound has ovarian tumor. Can endometriosis cause a high CA125 reading?

I was found to have a 17 cm x 12 cm x 10 cm ovarian tumor during an ultrasound on Tuesday. I just got my CA-125 test results today which read a 334. Can endrometriosis (which I have had my entire life) cause a reading this high? I am 60 yrs old, healthy, no pain, no other symptoms and all other blood tests and PAP test cam back normal. I have two CT scans scheduled for the am. I am worried sic but praying this tumor is benign. Any thoughts on the CA125 test results?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013