Ultrasound has noted gestational sac in uterine cavity, no fetal pole seen. Meaning?

Hi my lmp is 16th january 2013. yesterday i have a ultra sound scanning the report says that G.S/CRL is 11.9 mm corresponding to 5 weeks , not fetal pole seen . gestational sac noted in uterine cavity . And doctr said that to have another ultra scan on 18th of march 2013.. Please suggest why fetal pole is not been seen. what are the precaustions i need to take. prior to that i have to miscarriage - reason with the same no fetal pole growth. see.. sugest on the above
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013