Ultrasound for abdomen done. Do I have to go under open surgerry or it will be cured by laser?

Hello there, I just had an ultrasound for my abdomen and Doctor s impression is this. Left Kidney is grossly hydronephrotic shows thinned out cortex and measures 20 X 14 cms. Multiple calculi measuring 14 to 18mm seen in the mid and lower calyceal region of the left Kidney. Large Calculus measuring 20mm seen in the left PUJ. Do I have to go under open surgerry or it will cured by laser? Thank you and hoping for the speed respond. Omel
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012