Ultrasound for abdomen and pelvis test done. Looking for advice

Dr, today i have underwent ULTRASOUND-ABDOMEN/ PELVIS TEST. the report says: RT kidneyMeasures 89x46mm. LT ............................104x51mm.Normal cortical echoes. Pelvi calceal systems on both sides not dilated Pre void volume : 244cc. Post void vol.47cc. prostste measuresVol :28cc.Enlarged in size.Enlarged median lobe with minimal protution into bladder lumen. No free fluid in the peritoneal cavity .No adenopathy noted. Impression : PROSTATOMEGALY-GRADE1 FATTY LIVER-GRADE 1 doctor actually what is my problem. Is it curable. I need you advise. Can u help me sir..
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012