Ultrasound during pregnancy showed cyst like appearance in endometrium. Is it the gestational sac?

HI, my ultrasound has advised that my midline endometrial echo is 1.2cm in thickness and a tiny cyst like appearance is shown which measures 2mm x 2.6mm. The right ovary is 7cc in volume and the left ovary is 2.8cc in volume and there is no adnexal mass lesion or free fluid. Nabothian cyst shown. it then says, conclusion being: a 2mm cyst like appearance is shown in the endometrium and it is not certain if this represents a very tiny and early gestation sac. I am actually pregnant and on the 10th july my hcg level was 280. My question is, isn t a nabothian cyst only shown on the cervix and not in the endometrial echo? do you think it is the gestational sac?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer