Ultrasound during 23 weeks of pregnancy shows Normohydramnios. Baby healthy, safe?

Hi im jasmin, here the reading of my ultrasound . Single live intrauterine fetus in cephalic presentation with average ultrasonic age of 23 weeks and 6 days and estimated fetal weight og 618 grams. AFl of 11.3 cm. suggestive of normohydramnios. no gross fetal anomalities. no evidence of previa. can you help me if my baby is healthy and safe. and what does it means when you say suggestive of normohydramnios. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013