Ultrasound done, shows uterus, endometrial cavity measurement, no gestational sac, cervix length, corpus luteum in left ovary. Any abnormality in report?

My ultralsound report suggest that my uterus measures 78*52*45 and the central endometrial cavity measure 17.5 mm.It is seperated by hyper echoic lesion with increased vascularity. and there is a corpus luteum of 17mm in left ovary. No gestational sac is present in central uterine cavity .The length of the cervix is 33 mm. Is there any problem in this report?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012