Ultrasound done on kidney. Suggestions?

Please assess my ultrasound report and give your valuable suggestions & remedial action
Right Kidney : Measures 10X4.8 cms. Normal in size, shape and position. corticomedullary differentiation preserved. Pelvicalyceal system not dilated. No evidence of any calculus or mass lesion. Right ureter not dilated.
Left kidney: Measures 10.1X4.3 cms. Normal in size, shape and position. Corticomedullary differentiation preserved. Pelvicalyceal system not dilated. Left kidney inter-pole shows 1.2 X1.0cm cystic lesion with echogenic focus within it? Calyceal diverticulum with tiny calculus? Cortical cyst with calcification. Left ureter not diated.
Urinary bladder : Normal in size, shape & distension. No evidence of any calculus or mass lesion.
Prostate : Measures 3.2 X2.6X2.6 cms corresponding to 11.6 cm3 Normal in size shape & echogenicity.
For clinical correlation.

Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013