Ultrasound done, can some online Doctor help me read the so and so scan report

Im sol i went to a clinic today to have an ultrasound..the result is....
BPD 81.8mm 32 weeks 2 days AOG
OFD 105.3 mm 32 weeks 5 days AOG
HC 297.7 mm 32 weeks 4 days AOG
AC 282.7 mm 32 weekd 3 days AOG
FL 61.5 mm 31 weeks 4 days AOG
TTD 83.7 mm 32 weeks 5 days AOG
Ave. UTZ Age 32 weeks 3 days
UTZ EDC = Dec.01, 2013
EFW = 1961-1983 g.

Diagnosis: pregnancy uterine 32 weeks 3 days fetal biometry ,single,live,male,in cephalic presentation. Active fetal cardiac and somatic movement. Left posterolateral grade II placenta. No previa. Adequate amniotic fluid. US EDD: Dec. 01, 2013. Cord loop seen at the back of the fetal neck. May suggest follow-up scan.
I just wanted to ask what is the meaning of cord loop seen at the back of the neck of my baby?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013