Ultrasound done, anterior adenomysis, secretory endometrium, normal ovaries with corpus luteum in the left

hello.. can you please explain me what does it mean to the result of my ultrasound just today. I. Uterus 5.06x4.7x retroverted a. mayoma (-) b. adenomyosis Anterior wall measuring 0.99 cm. Posterior wall measuring 2.03 cm with coarse myometrial echopattern II. Endometrium 1.44 Compatible with secretory phase of menstrual cycle III.Adnexae Right Ovary 2.28x1.11x2.25 cm lateral left Ovary 2.34x1.66x2.52 cm lateral within the left ovary is a thin-walled unilocular cystic structure with reticular echoes measuring 1.27x1.30 cm suggestive of corpus luteum IV Cervix 2.29x2.24x2.54cm no Nabothian cysts Others: (=)minimal fluid in the cul-de-sac Impression:Anterior adenomysis, secretory endometrium, normal ovaries with corpus luteum in the left
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012