Ultrasound anomaly scan shows low lying placenta, reaching os. Meaning?

hi, iam anamika,iam 37 years old, 5 5 inches tall, we9ght-82 kg.this is my 2nd pregnancy.first delivery was cesarian(4 yrs back).I had ultrasound anomaly scan during 20th week of pregnancy. it shows posterior low lying I placenta , reaching os. what does it mean? what precaution should i take? sometimes i feel giddy 2 times bp reached 150/80, and yesterday it was 130/80. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
The low lying placenta reaching the os is suggestive of the position of the placenta and can cause minor bleeding episodes with heavy work. You need to rest and go for a follow up scan for placental localization after 4 weeks.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal