Ultrasonography showing hepatosplenomegaly and plural effusion. Lymphadenopathy found. Advice?

hi my name is ahmed ali age 62yrs .I have done ultra sonography of my whole abdomen recently and found that i am suffering from mild hepatosplenomegaly and renal echogenicity is slightly increased and also right sided plural effusion is seen. I have also done the ct scan of the chest the impression show
ct features are suggestive of irregular mass at right lower zone with right hilar lymphadenopathy and areas of consolidation at right upper zone -to exclude possible neoplastic lesion.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013